Gavin Lee First Blog

Hello folks! My name is Gavin Lee, and this is my second year studying at the University of Alaska Fairbanks. I am currently studying elementary education, in hopes of becoming a great elementary school teacher one day, where I will be teaching in US military bases all around the world. 

I have to say that I am a huge fan of art. I am not that much of a painter or a sculptor, however, I really love drawing from time to time. It has all started when I was in high school, where I had to do a drawing for an assignment. The final result has turned out really good. From there, I have decided that I should draw, and I have to say that it is very relaxing. 

A piece of art that I find appealing:


To look at some interesting art pieces, click HERE

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Baroque Blog

Renaissance Blog

Romantic Blog